Share It

Thursday 3 March 2016

Write a Letter to the Bank about your card not being returned by ATM

Write a Letter to the Bank informing it about your card not being returned by its Automatic teller Machine during a recent transaction.

 L.Narasimhan,
29,West Patel Nager,
New Delhi

The Manager,
Union Bank of India,
20,Rajendar Place,
New Delhi

Sir,
This is to inform that on 2/9/15, while conducting business at your ATM located at Anna Nagar, my bank card got stuck in the machine and I was unable to get it out. Since the lobby of the bank was closed at the time, I could not get any assistance. It is requested that kindly look into the matter and see to it that my card is returned to me at once otherwise a new one is issued and the old one is promptly destroyed.

I shall appreciate if you provide me with immediate assistance.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
L.Narasimhan

0 comments

Post a Comment