Share It

Thursday 10 December 2015

Write a Letter To The Bank Blocking The Lost ATM Card And Request For Replacing It With New Card.

Write a Letter to the Bank blocking the lost ATM card and request for replacing it with new card.

Sheiil Sharma,
Marketing Manager,
TCS
Pune.

10th December,2015

IDBI Bank,
Korengon Park,
Pune.

Sub :- Intimation of lost ATM card and issuing a new one

Sir,
This is to inform you that I have an account in your prestigious bank at your branch in Pune I have a saving bank account here. My account number i s4876596263482234.  I have been given a debit cum ATM card from this bank and the same has been lost and my ATM card number was58946234063447430-90.
I hereby request you to block my debit card immediately to prevent misuse of the same by some others. Also I request you to give me an new debit card as early as possible.
 I have attached my address proof and the new ATM card filled in application form with this letter.
Please consider the matter and oblige.
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
 Sheiil Sharma



_