Share It

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Write A Letter To The Bank Requesting A Mortgage Loan.

Write a letter to the Bank requesting a mortgage loan.

Sheiil Sharma,
Marketing Manager,
TCS
Pune.



10th December,2015


IDBI Bank,
Korengon Park,
Pune.


Sub: request to issue  mortgage loan.

Sir,


                   I have been a long-standing customer with IDBI for over 10 years now This is to state that I am interested in applying for a mortgage loan . I would appreciate if you would kindly send me information regarding your mortgage loans, including current interest rates, minimum amount of down payment, etc
. I would be obliged if you provide me with an application form.
You may mail the information to me at sheliasha476@gmail.com

Thank you for your kind attention to my request. I shall look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.
Yours sincerely,
Sheila Sharma.

0 comments

Post a Comment