Share It

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Write a Application Letter to Bank Manager for ATM Card Pin

Write a application letter to bank manager for atm card pin
L.Ravindren.
29,West Patel Nager,
New Delhi

The Manager,
Union Bank of India,
20,Rajendar Place,
New Delhi

Sir,
I, the undersigned have a savings account in your bank having account number XXXXX..Due to certain reasons, I could not remember my ATM PIN and hence could not make financial transactions at the ATM.I request you to send me the PIN for my  Debit card on my email id ravindra854@gmail.com.I have already contacted to Branch for the same but there response is not good. I have enclosed all the required documents on his behalf to proceed his request and I would really appreciate if his request will be considered soon.

Yours Faithfully
L.Ravindren

0 comments

Post a Comment