Share It

Thursday 5 January 2017

Write Letter to Bank Regarding Extension on OverDraft Account

write letter to bank regarding extension on overdraft account

From

Rajesh,

No.10 Raman Road

Amman Nagar

Chennai 600084`
                                                               
 To

The Manager

State Bank of India

Karapakkam,

Chennai

Sub: extension on overdraft account.

Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that I have an account in your prestigious bank at Karapakkam Branch in Chennai.I would like to bring kind notice the fact that I have been a customer of your esteemed bank for the past 10 years . I want to inform you that my overdraft account has been expired.I, therefore, request you to extend my overdraft account for one month. My Account no. 58395600

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
Rajesh

0 comments

Post a Comment