Share It

Saturday 13 February 2016

Letter to Bank Point Out the Mistake in the Bank Statement

letter to bank point out the mistake in the bank statement
L.Narasimhan,
29,West Patel Nager,
New Delhi

The Manager,
Union Bank of India,
20,Rajendar Place,
New Delhi

Sir,
I, the undersigned have a savings account in your bank having account number XXXXX. Two days earlier I updated my pass book in this branch. I found that two transaction entries are wrongly recorded. The cheque which I had deposited in the bank should had been cleared till date and also the withdrawal of a certain amount from the ATM is not been shown into my pass book

Since I have to make an urgent payment, I need to know the exact balance in my account. Being a worthy client of the bank I request to rectify the error at earliest

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
L.Narasimhan

0 comments

Post a Comment